Friday, June 17, 2016

TMZ Celebrity News for Celebrity Feuds: Future -- I Got My Kid, So I Don't Need to Sue Ciara Anymore

TMZ Celebrity News for Celebrity Feuds
Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News, Covering Celebrity News and Hollywood Rumors. Get All The Latest Gossip at TMZ - Thirty Mile Zone. 
Future -- I Got My Kid, So I Don't Need to Sue Ciara Anymore
Jun 17th 2016, 07:50, by TMZ Staff

Future just dropped his lawsuit against baby mama Ciara ... because he's getting more time with his son. As TMZ reported -- Ciara sued Future for $15 million back in February for calling her a bad mom. Future countersued but he's just had a change of…

Permalink

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment